What’s happening on your doorstep?
Welcome to Border Times
· Coming up to its one-year anniversary, readers love Border Times because every edition is packed with news, sport, features, community updates, health, culture, environmental reports, politics, and much more.
· Border Times’ focus is on what’s happening on our doorstep, reporting on issues often overlooked by other local media. The Border Times shows that there is more that connects us than sets us apart
· Border Times is delivered monthly to 9,000 homes and businesses in Rowlands Castle, Emsworth, Westbourne, Southbourne, and surrounding villages. Or pick up your own copy from Stansted Garden Centre, Southbourne Co-op, Westbourne Café, or from Home Hardware stores in Emsworth and Rowlands Castle.
Border Times keeps the amount of advertising to a minimum so that readers can enjoy community stories that really matter to them. That means by promoting your business in the Border Times it will not be jostling for space with other ads and will really be seen by your customers.
· Promote your business to over 20,000 people in your local area.
· There are discounts for first time advertisers and those who block-book. We also run advertorials. Why not drop us a line at email@example.com to find out how we can help you
· Read the latest issue today! August 2021 Border Times flipbook.pdf
We're now putting together the September edition of Border Times.
If you would like to promote your business across Emsworth, Rowlands Castle, Southbourne and Westbourne, just drop us a line!